15th October 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Having 40 marks in UP Polytechnic entrance exam can I get admission in any college? Cut off ranks for polytechnic colleges?

I got 40 marks in up polytechnic exam.will i get admission or not? if so in which college? cut off ranks in polytechnic college?

23rd November 2014, 03:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having 40 marks in UP Polytechnic entrance exam can I get admission in any college? Cut off ranks for polytechnic colleges?

The admission will be affected by following factors and if these factors are in your favor, then you will definitely get admission in your choice of college.

1. The category to which the candidate belongs is the main factor. If you belong to SC/ST category, then it will become easier for you to get admission in a decent college because cut off marks are usually low for these categories.

2. The marks obtained in the entrance is very important and if you have got good marks, then you will be called for counselling earlier than lower ranked candidates.

3. The number of seats available is also a very big factor. If there are enough number of seats for admission, then it will become easier for candidates to get admission.

Hence, the rank, category and number of seats are very important for getting admission in a decent polytechnic college.
20th June 2022, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Having 40 marks in UP Polytechnic entrance exam can I get admission in any college? Cut off ranks for polytechnic colleges?

I got 52486 rank in polytechnic result 2022 which college is I give
3rd July 2022, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I got 167 marks in upjee polytechnic exam 2022 . Will I get good government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?