23rd July 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Computer Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam after completing 10th?

Sir/Madam,
Can I do a Diploma in Computer Engineering course after doing 10th and without appearing any entrance exam? Please provide me the correct information. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Kerala?
  2. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering after completing 10th in Karnataka?
  4. Can I study Computer Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th ICSE?
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Trivandrum?
  6. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  7. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Engineering without entrance exam if completed 10th?
  8. Should I study PGDCA course after completing 3 years B.Sc(Computer Science)? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Kerala? Job opportunities on basis of this course?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  10. Am I eligible to study Mining Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of reputed colleges in India?
  11. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th?
  13. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  14. Entrance exam to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in CSE student?
  15. Courses other than B.Tech available to study for Diploma in Computer Engineering student?
  16. Entrance exam to study Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering course for 10th Maharashtra Board student?
  17. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering after completing 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
12th October 2015, 06:59 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Computer Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam after completing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
Can I do a Diploma in Computer Engineering course after doing 10th and without appearing any entrance exam? Please provide me the correct information. Thank you!

Yes you can study the Diploma in Computer Engineering course without any entrance after your 10th.

The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10th with science, mathematics and English as compulsory.
The duration of the course is 3 years.

The course is useful to study further B.E or B.Tech or you can work in many companies.

The course is available in the polytechnics in your city also. You can get admission there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?