16th June 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Diploma in Engineering without entrance exam if completed 10th?

Hello,
I have completed my 10th but hasn't appeared in any entrance exam. But I really want to join Diploma in Engineering course. Can I get admission for Diploma in Engineering course in this case?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Kerala?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering after completing 10th in Karnataka?
  3. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  4. Entrance exam to study Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering course for 10th Maharashtra Board student?
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Trivandrum?
  6. Entrance exams to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Homeopathy related diploma courses after 10th?
  8. Eligibility for Chemical Engineering diploma?
  9. Details of common entrance exam for Diploma?
  10. Qualification required to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  11. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 10th CBSE about 5 years ago?
  13. Can I study Hotel Management in graduation having completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis?
  14. How can I study Diploma in CSE in any reputed college if completed 10th?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Marine Engineering Diploma course for 10th student?
  16. How can I study Diploma in ECE in any reputed college if completed 10th?
  17. Homeopathy diploma course for diploma engineer?
  18. What is percentage marks requirement in 10th to get admission to do diploma in civil engineering?
18th June 2015, 07:40 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Diploma in Engineering without entrance exam if completed 10th?

To get admission to study Diploma in Engineering course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course. If you had not qualified entrance examination, then, you can get admission in Diploma course through Management quota.
18th June 2015, 11:13 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Diploma in Engineering without entrance exam if completed 10th?

Yes, you can get admission for diploma in engineering, as diploma degree has got no such certain admission criteria it can be done after completing class 10th also. If you want to do engineering degree then you have to appear for the entrance exam for the engineering degree like WBJE, JEE, etc.
18th June 2015, 11:28 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

The candidate who wants to join in diploma, must have to appear in Entrance Exam conducted by the particular state. There is no govt and private polytechnic colleges were offering admission without Entrance test. So, it compulsory for the candidate to write the entrance exam for getting admission in the diploma engineering college.
18th June 2015, 01:32 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission to pursue Diploma course without appearing for any entrance exam. To get admission, you should choose any polytechnic college and you should apply for admission under Management quota. If you join under management quota, the fee will be slightly high for you, when compared to students who have got admission through entrance exam. So, I suggest you to appear for Polytechnic exam to get diploma admission with low fee structure.
19th June 2015, 11:11 AM
rrooxx

Yes,definatly you get admission in diploma in engg. without any entrance exam.but you can do it by a private college.if you want to get admission in best govt engg. College then you have to give DET(diploma entrance test).
29th July 2021, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I didn't get marks in polycet entrance examination can I join in government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?