1st March 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering if secured 542 rank in Odisha DET?

Sir, I have secured 542 rank in Odisha DET. Do I have a chance to get seat in Automobile Engineering Diploma as I am interested to study Automobile in my Diploma course. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if secured 1324 rank in Odisha DET?
  2. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Software Engineering if secured 4892 rank in Odisha DET?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering for a candidate who has secured 10945 rank in Odisha DET? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical secured 9543 rank in Odisha-DET?
  5. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 524 rank in Odisha DET?
  6. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if secured 4329 rank in Odisha-DET?
  7. Can I reapply in Odisha DET for D.Arch course if studying Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Can I reapply in Odisha DET for Aerospace Engineering course if studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  9. List of colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 16583 rank in Odisha DET?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course if belongs to other state?
  11. Can I get admission to study Diploma Chemical with 14875 rank in Odisha DET?
  12. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Engineering Diploma course in any Government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET? -- [New]
  14. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET
  15. List of colleges which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET in Odisha?
  16. List of colleges which offer Mining Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET in Odisha?
  17. List of colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture course through Odisha DET? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course in any Government college?
21st March 2018, 10:01 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering if secured 542 rank in Odisha DET?

No one can surely tell you that whether you can get admission to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering if secured 542 rank in Odisha DET, because it depends upon the cut off marks of the college. The cut off marks changes depending on the following factors:

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

> Difficulty level of the paper

> Number of seats available

If you secure the cut off marks of the respective college, then you can get admission for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?