16th February 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Criteria to get admission in Masters of Archaeology?

I'm a student of bioanalytical sciences pursuing bsc in second year.we have topics such as molecular biology,physics,mathematics and statistics,computational science,chemical sciences.i preferibly wanted to know what is the criteria to get admission in masters course in archaeology. Am i eligible for the masters course in archaeology?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take up any masters in Archaeology after completing of 5 years B.Arch program?
  2. Can i do Masters in Archeology after B.Sc with Zoology hons.?
  3. Can I pursue masters in Archaeology after BCA?
  4. How can I take up Archaeology after studying B.A in 3rd year
  5. Am I eligible for Archeology after completing 12th and after doing B.Tech? Which courses should I take up?
  6. Which field is better for me for Masters Degree between Forensic Science and Archaeology after completion of B.Sc in Geology? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  7. Courses of Paleontology and Archeology in India? I am a student of 12th board exam
  8. How to apply MA archeology distance learning?
  9. Can science students opt Archaeology for graduation?
  10. May i get admission in a good college through MAT? I have scored less than 45% marks in graduation
  11. Best colleges offering Masters of Physiotherapy in Bangalore? What is the admission criteria?
  12. Which subjects should I choose in Intermediate to join BA in Archaeology later? Best colleges offering BA in Archaeology?
  13. Can I pursue Masters in Archeology after BCA?
  14. Can I opt for a P.G course after completing 5 year B.A(LL.B) hons? How may I do Archaeology course?
  15. Criteria for admission in masters in USA after doing BSc Biotechnology? Is there any entrance exam which we have to write?
  16. Best institutes in India for Archeology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which branch should I choose for doing MBA? I'm pursuing B.Tech(IT)
  18. Admission in M.A in Music after doing Masters in Biotech? Criteria for admission and the last date?
20th February 2014, 07:34 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Criteria to get admission in Masters of Archaeology?

Good number of Master Degree courses are available.Most of the Institutes offers Master of Arts as well as M.Sc degree courses.The various streams available are,M.A in Cultural Heritage Studies,Egyptian Archaeology,Artefact studies,Urban Archaeology,Managing Archaeological sites,Culture ,Materials and design,Compative Art and Archaeology,Mediterranean Archeologolgy,Museum Studies,Public Archaeology and more.

Other M.Sc Degree courses such as M.Sc in GIS and Spatial Analysis in Aracheology,Environmental Archaeology,Forensic Archaeology,Conservation for Archaeology and Museums,Spatial Analysis in Archaeology,Technology and Analysis of Archaeological Materials,Palaeoanthropology and Palaeolithic Archaeology and More.For Palaeoanthropology course the minimum eligible qualification is UGL Anthrapology.
After completion of the masters degrees,if you are interested you can even go for the Research work.Remember before you join the Research work ,you must have completed “Thesis Mastes Degrees”.

The non thesis masters degree also referred to as Terminal Degree.The masters program in United State or Canada may be valuable for your career.There is a very good demand for the Archaeology in Masters degree and will be useful in the current archaeological theory and Interpretive trends.So having the masters degree you can get in to the good career path.
28th July 2016, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

good afternoon!
I am a post graduate in marketing . Can I take up any master in archaeology further as I am interested in it?
28th May 2017, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm doing my Bachelor in English but can i take up Master in English, since i also take history as my elective subject?
9th May 2018, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

My sister just completed her HSC. She decided to study archaeology. She should study B. A history or she can study any ug degrees. What's the qualifications to become a archaeology. Please assist me as soon as possible.
27th September 2018, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree in bsc now I am doing MA in history in distance in ignou, i want to do phd archaeology please give me suggestions what should I do next is it necessary to do MA archaeology for to apply phd archaeology or there is any course replacing MA archaeology which may useful in applying phd archaeology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?