17th July 2020, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get good job with handsome salary through Diploma Pharmacy course?

Hi Sir, what is the average salary after Pharmacy Diploma course? I am planning to study this Diploma course. So, I need to know about the salary which I will get. And please tell me can I get a good job after this Diploma course?

20th July 2020, 05:53 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get good job with handsome salary through Diploma Pharmacy course?

Diploma in pharmacy certificate holders in May start practicing as pharmacist in India. They may work at drug stores in government hospitals former private hospitals clinics community health centres or private drug stores. In such a work set up, the usually check prescription dispensing drug to patients give them advice and directions stock of drugs in storage of coma keep accounts and maintain the inventory.
20th July 2020, 11:47 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get good job with handsome salary through Diploma Pharmacy course?

°°°Diploma in Pharmacy certificate holders may start practicing as pharmacists in India. They may work at drug stores in government hospitals, private hospitals, clinics, Community Health centres or private drug stores.
They can also work in pharmaceutical companies.

°°° Starting salary depends on factors like profile of the employer, job location and job profile.
Diploma in pharmacy certificate holders may earn anywhere between 8 to 20000 rupees per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?