15th April 2015, 01:14 PM
Dheeraj kumar.m

Which is the best stream to study in B.Tech for getting good job with handsome salary?

Hello everyone,
I want to know that which is the best stream
in B.Tech so that there are many job scopes
and good salary? Please tell me about that stream.
Waiting for your reply.

15th April 2015, 10:42 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best stream to study in B.Tech for getting good job with handsome salary?

Best stream to study in B.Tech for getting good job with handsome salary are listed here

You may prefer evergreen departments like

>>Mechanical engineering
>>Electronics engineering
>>Electrical engineering
>>Computer Science engineering
>>Civil engineering

However, select your stream based on your interest only.
16th April 2015, 01:58 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best stream to study in B.Tech for getting good job with handsome salary?

It is needless to say that all the branches of engineering have their importance and scopes.No doubt at all that all the branch are good at their position. And you can go abroad from any of the availbale branch.
The main thing which matters is you technical knowledge and your technical skills. If you will be master in your work then I am sure that you will definetly go abroard.

Selection of any trade of engineering is only dependant upon the scopes and Interest of the candidates.
From my point of view the selection of the branch should only be done on the basis of your interest.Do not choose the branch as per the advice of your friend and from the parents choice.
Because the life is your and hence the choice should also be yours.

There are three core branches of engineering and they are listed as below:--->>>

1.Mechanical.
2.Electrical and
3.Civil

Other than this some of the branches of engineering are listed as below:--->>

1. Chemical
2.Information Technology
3. Aeronautical
4. Bio technolgy
5. Marine
6.Safety
7. Architecture
8. Avonics
9.Mechatronics
10.Electonics and communication.
11.Electrical and electronics
and many more are there.
16th April 2015, 02:32 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Your concern about your career and earning is genuine and valid. If the candidate has sound knowledge and potential, then there is no doubt over his success in the career. Anyway, all the disciplines in B.Tech are equally important and of same rating. Candidate needs to study the discipline with sincerity and deeply. Sound knowledge in the concerned discipline will help in reaching upper level of private as well as government sector. By the way, in terms of earning sky is the limit for deserving candidates.
16th April 2015, 11:22 AM
arzookumar

IT is the best job in b.tech for a good salary and good job.
because at the time of growing India and the world IT is main factor for growing India and world ,so at this time IT stream is best job in b.tech,and also civil branch is evergreen and good salary job.
so I advice to choose 1.IT
2.civil
16th April 2015, 12:01 PM
sachinrathoretanya

As far according to ur question many streams are runned by various colleges
Accordingly computer science will be better for u because
As our science is growing i think many types of computer programme will be needed and if u have better knowledge about ur perticular subject u can afford better sallary in an MNC
16th April 2015, 02:51 PM
Studynrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dheeraj kumar.m View Post
Hello everyone,
Waiting for your reply.
B.Tech has many branches like EEE, EC,ME, CIVIL,IT CS
so it depends on you on which field you are willing to go either private or government sector.
For government you can opt for
EEE , ME ,Civil
as they have lot of PSUs jobs
While EC,IT, CS can easily lead you to private sectors they have lot's of job openings.
16th April 2015, 03:03 PM
shekhartyagi50

Quote:
Hello everyone,
Waiting for your reply.
You can go for any Branches but most important thing required is your interest in those branches like me, eee , ec , civil , it ,cs
but all have jobs in either in government sector or private.
So just think about the subjects in those you are good than go for them.
16th April 2015, 03:38 PM
s.sharma5657
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Which is the best stream to study in B.Tech for getting good job with handsome salary?

Quote:
Hello everyone,
Waiting for your reply.
Hello,
There are so many options , some have more demand outside the country as compared to within(say Biomedical).
So based on Market Demand Electronics and Telecommunication gives you lot of Options like-
-Hardware circuit designing
-Software coding(Considering upcoming generation of digital and Gaming World)
-Telecommunication department(Lots of govt job opportunities)
-Embedded department(booming field with lot of opportunities even abroad and handsome Pay-it consists of both Hardware and software job)

Besides this go for Core branches: Civil Engineering,Electronics and Communication Engineering,Electrical Engineering, Etc..
(Because Entrance exam for M.Tech consists gives you option for limited core subjects
so what happens is after engineering you have to study something from this core subject that is outside your stream if you didn't opt for any of these core stream)

Good Luck!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?