17th July 2020, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Polytechnic Diploma or Higher Secondary, which is better to study for a 10th candidate?

Hello, I have scored 56% marks in my 10th standard. I am very confused because I want to study Polytechnic Diploma course and on the other hand my friends are taking admission in Higher Secondary course. Between them, which one is better?

20th July 2020, 06:29 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Polytechnic Diploma or Higher Secondary, which is better to study for a 10th candidate?

Diploma students are more ahead and advanced than regular students, when did take admission in direct second year take over the toppers list of all they have to do is mostly revise for already cleared subject.
Basics of diploma holders is excellent.
diploma students can get competitive exams for 12th students have to wait for 4 years until they get their first degree.
If you aim of cracking JEE, go for it then go for 12th, if you just want engineering degree and go for competitive exams and get a job go for diploma.
20th July 2020, 09:34 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Polytechnic Diploma or Higher Secondary, which is better to study for a 10th candidate?

Polytechnic diploma will create some job opportunity before those who are pursuing HS .

polytechnic diploma is equivalent to HS but it would take 3 year .

For Better job opportunity after diploma you have to complete your B tech degree . You will get direct entry in 2nd year of B tech degree course. It will take only 3 year for you.

If your friend will go for B tech course after HS , it will take 4 year to them.

At the end of the you both will be at same stage but you will have an additional qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?