14th July 2022, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get intake in foreign countries after my diploma for BTech courses

Hi, I have completed my 10th and joined for diploma course in mechatronics. I am presently working in atlas copco as field service engineer. In plan to go for my btech to foreign country, Specifically canada. Which universities in canada accept diploma certificate for a lateral entry.

15th July 2022, 01:44 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get intake in foreign countries after my diploma for BTech courses

Yes. After completing your diploma course, you can go abroad to pursue a BTech course.
But, you must have the following documents for applying to study abroad.

1) Marksheets of classes 10 and 12

2) Statement of Purpose

3) A copy of your passport

4) IELTS score
15th July 2022, 01:52 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get intake in foreign countries after my diploma for BTech courses

Yes, you can get admission in foreign countries after your diploma for BTech course.

List of Colleges in Canada offering lateral entry (Engineering) :-

1) Western University (Ontario)
2) Centennial College
3) Dalhousie University
4) Ryerson University
5) Durham College
6) Univeristy of Waterloo
7) Queen's University etc.
15th July 2022, 05:01 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes. You can enroll in a BTech course abroad once your diploma course is complete.
However, in order to apply to study abroad, the applicant must possess the following documents.

1. 10th and 12th-grade report cards
2. a passport photocopy
3. IELTS score card
4. Purpose Statement
15th July 2022, 05:34 PM
Msdhoni02

1. For studying an undergraduate degree, you must have completed your 12th standard or equivalent from recognized education board.

2. Language proficiency exams IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, and standardized exams like SAT or ACT.

3. Other requirements:
Resume
Reference letters/Letter of recommendations
Essays (as demanded by the colleges).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?