7th February 2014, 07:55 PM
Posts: n/a

Education in Foreign countries after Diploma engineering?

I would like to know as I m going to complete my Diploma in Civil Engg next year and would like to get Admission In B.tech 2nd year. Is it possible to get admission in Foreign country ?

Related Questions:
1st August 2016, 01:32 AM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: India
Posts: 8,583
Default Re: Education in Foreign countries after Diploma engineering?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot take admission in the second year of engineering course directly in foreign institutes after completion of your diploma course. This is because the foreign institutes do not have lateral entry scheme for overseas students. You need to take admission in the first year of B.Tech course if aspiring for it in foreign countries. If you want to opt for lateral entry, then you need to get admission in Indian institutes via Lateral Entry Entrance Test.
1st May 2017, 11:28 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Education in Foreign countries after Diploma engineering?

I have completed my diploma in civil engineering and i want to do my degree in foreign country. So is it possible for me to do so?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to pursue MCA in abroad after doing final year BCA? What is the duration of MCA in foreign countries? Procedure to get into the foreign colleges 4 22nd January 2020 10:36 AM
How to apply for a job in M.E Embedded System Technologies in Foreign countries? What will be the payscale? Scope for embedded system technologies in Foreign countries like USA and France? 1 22nd May 2018 02:56 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: