29th June 2022, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get ITI In Gujarat state in Jilla valsad after 10th?

Can i get ITI after 10th but i given 10 exams twice because i failed in one subject so please reply me my email id [email protected] and are there any branches of ITI in gujarat district jilla valsad or nearby

30th June 2022, 05:11 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get ITI In Gujarat state in Jilla valsad after 10th?

Yes, you can get admission ITI in Gujarat state after 10th. An entrance test is not conducted for the purpose of admission in Gujarat ITI. ITI admission in Gujarat is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam and choices made by the candidates.
1st July 2022, 12:29 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get ITI In Gujarat state in Jilla valsad after 10th?

You can get admission in government ITI only when you successfully complete 10th standard with good percentage. Government institutions have to follow strict guidelines instructed by the government. Thus they will not admit you at any cost. Also the admission in ITI course is based on merit or marks scored by candidate in 10th standard. So try to score good marks in order to get a seat in your desirable trade.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?