10th September 2015, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?

Dear Sir,
At present my daughter is studying in 10th standard in CBSE Board. I want to know that after 12th what are the seats reserved in Gujarat for MBBS course? Is it advisable to change the Board from CBSE to Gujarat state Board after 10th.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board from CBSE Board in Higher Secondary to get admission in B.Tech course? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?
  2. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  3. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  4. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  5. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  7. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  8. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  9. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  10. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
  11. Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?
  12. Which board is better between Gujarat State Board and Central Board for MBBS? How many medical seats are available in Gujarat for Central board students?
  13. Is there any Medical seats reserved in Gujarat?
  14. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat?
  15. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  17. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  18. What is the admission criteria for MBBS? My daughter is 10th standard student from CBSE
11th September 2015, 09:16 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?

No there no seat reservation for CBSE board students. But its a totally disadvantages if you move in State board because MBBS test will be conducted by CBSE Board as well as follow CBSE syllabus , so its a plus point for CBSE students. I would like to suggests you just prepare for AIPMT exam and continue your studies in the same board (CBSE).
12th September 2015, 12:35 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?

There is no reservation of seats for CBSE student for admission in MBBS in Gujarat. Candidate must have secured good rank in entrance exam in order to take admission in Gujarat MBBS colleges.
CBSE students are considered as general candidates while admission in MBBS course in Gujarat.
12th September 2015, 12:36 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

There is no reservation of seats for CBSE student for admission in MBBS in Gujarat. Candidate must have secured good rank in entrance exam in order to take admission in Gujarat MBBS colleges.
CBSE students are considered as general candidates while admission in MBBS course in Gujarat.

Candidate can pursue 12th from any Board. There is no problem with any board.
25th March 2017, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Is the CBSE Board and Gujrat Boards students have equal opportunity of seats in medical admission or CBSE board have less seats and Gujarat Board have more seats? please suggest which Board we have to select for getting admission in MBBS through NEET. P D Kumawat, Kodinar Gujarat
29th November 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I want my 4 year old son to pursue MBBS in Gujarat through his schooling done in IB Board. Is it right decision to put him through IB school.
20th September 2020, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I am defence person my posting in Gujarat state my daughter class 10th & 12th with medical science passed with csbe board how to take admission in mbbs college
13th July 2022, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Iam a student of 12th,pass i written neet exam also but low secure can i do mbbs in gujrat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?