1st March 2021, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study HS Science for a candidate with 44% in 10th Gujarat State Board?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission in Higher Secondary for studying Science stream. Unfortunately I have secured only 44% marks in my Board exam of 10th standard which I have appeared from Gujarat State Board. So, is it possible for me to study HS Science?

4th March 2021, 01:24 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Possibility to study HS Science for a candidate with 44% in 10th Gujarat State Board?

Yes, It is possible to study HS Science for a candidate with 44% in 10th Gujarat State Board.

It would not be easy to get HS Science admission with 44% marks but you can get admission in less popular school.

You will not get admission in popular school of your area.
4th March 2021, 03:21 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study HS Science for a candidate with 44% in 10th Gujarat State Board?

Yes, you can opt for Science stream for your higher secondary school degree course i.e; Class 12th even having completed your Class 10th with just 44% marks as there is no criteria that defines a minimum requirement of marks to be secured in Class 10th for selecting Science or Commerce or Arts stream and the selection is dependent on student's personal choice and strength.
4th March 2021, 06:35 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed 10th from a recognised board are eligible to pursue science stream.

There is no minimum required aggregate as such by any recognised board to get admission in science stream.
5th March 2021, 08:30 AM
Ulna
Banned

Yes , it is possible to secure Admission in science stream in your 12 standard
It may be difficult to get admission in government and some top private school
You must try in other private schools ,in which you may definitely get admission
If you work hard in your 11 and 12 standard than you will be able to score good marks in your 12 science board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?