31st March 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for 10th and ITI Trade Wireman in Gujarat?

Dear Sir,
I have completed 10th and ITI in Wireman Trade.
Can you please refer me some job opportunities
in Gujarat? Kindly advice for the same.
Thanking You
Ashok Patel

15th April 2016, 08:21 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Job opportunities for 10th and ITI Trade Wireman in Gujarat?

After completion of ITI in the field of Wire-man, you will get job for 12,000 to 15,000/- per month. So, you have to look for the job profile that you have get training in and has completed your course.

Basically there are vary rare job role that is available for the course you did. But, this is my own personal experience, that whatever job you get for the first time don't reject it, just accept the kind of job with any profile and then later on after getting experience you can switch your job as well as job profile.

Till then you do not take any kind of pressure. You need time to get into the industry and then mold the industry according to your needs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?