24th October 2021, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in ISRO after a diploma in computer science and engineering branch?

I am doing 3 year polytechnic diploma in computer science and engineering. This is my first year but I have a big confusion if I would be able to join ISRO after my diploma or not? And if yes then what should I do after diploma for joining ISRO ?

25th October 2021, 12:22 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in ISRO after a diploma in computer science and engineering branch?

As you are currently persuing your diploma in computer science engineering .You can join ISRO, for that firstly you have to complete your diploma and then you have to do BTech/BE.

After your Computer Engineeeing, you need to follow this process:
=>You need to score at least 65% in BTech /BE Program.
=>Your age should be below 35 years
=>You must take to test by ISRO centralised recruitment board.
=>The test include written test and interview to join the team.
25th October 2021, 07:07 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in ISRO after a diploma in computer science and engineering branch?

Yes,you will get a job in ISRO after a diploma in computer science. You have to score minimum 65%marks in B.Tech /BE program .You have to give written test and interview to join the team.Candidates age should be 35 years.
26th October 2021, 10:02 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

BE/BTech students can join ISRO.

There is a lot of a requirement in research organisation like ISRO, DRDO and so on. Now if you want to join with ISRO, then first you have to complete the bachelor degree after diploma, then you have to apply for ISRO exam according to post.

Selection process consists of written test as well as skill test.
28th October 2021, 11:17 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For getting job in ISRO , you need to have bachelor's degree, then you have to apply for ISRO exam accordingly.
After qualifying the exam, candidates are called for interview by the department.
In this way one can get employed in ISRO.
One must have maths and physics in class 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?