10th January 2023, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get lateral entry for b.tech if I have 70% marks in diploma?

I am doing my diploma after completing 10th, can I get lateral entry for b.tech if I have 70% marks in diploma as I did not complete 10+2.

12th January 2023, 09:36 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get lateral entry for b.tech if I have 70% marks in diploma?

Eligibility Criteria required to get admission in Lateral Entry B.Tech course:

The minimum eligibility criteria required to get admission in to this B.Tech Lateral Entry course is given below:

Name of the course - B.Tech (Lateral Entry)

>> Candidates must have completed Diploma course in 3 years for getting admission into Lateral Entry B.Tech course. i.e., You will be joined direct 2nd year of the B.Tech course.

>> The minimum percentage required in Diploma course is 50% marks to be eligible. But as you have scored more than 50% marks in Diploma course, I can say that you will be eligible to get admission.

>> And then you are required to appear in B.Tech Lateral Entry Common Entrance Examination for getting admission into this course besides having met the percentage criteria in Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?