14th March 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for joining lateral entry in BTech after pursuing diploma?

I have secured 65% in my diploma in electrical engineering. It is a 3-year diploma program. Can I get the admission to join the 2nd year as lateral entry student at COE Pune? It will be helpful if you can get back to me on this soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Lateral entry colleges in Mumbai and procedure to get admission?
  2. Am I eligible for lateral entry exam for B.Tech in UP after pursuing diploma in mechanical
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for joining engineering directly to 3rd year after completion of diploma course?
  4. Common procedure to apply for B.Tech in any colleges as a lateral entry candidate?
  5. Procedure of lateral entry into B.Tech/B.E. for polytechnic passsout?
  6. Guidance regarding the procedure of Lateral Entry in B.Tech Biotech or Chemical after completion of Diploma?
  7. Procedure for lateral entry of diploma holders in UPTU engineering?
  8. Procedure for lateral entry admission in CDAC after Diploma in ECE?
  9. How to do B.Tech after pursuing diploma in civil engineering?
  10. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in BTech Lateral Entry being a Diploma final year student? -- [New]
  12. Can I get lateral entry for B.E after finishing diploma in EC? Procedure to join it?
  13. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  14. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  15. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  16. Procedure for lateral entry in B.Tech. after diploma in engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for lateral entry scheme into B.Tech Computer Sceince?
  18. Diploma holder can get lateral entry into B.Tech without doing 11 and 12?
8th May 2018, 09:01 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for joining lateral entry in BTech after pursuing diploma?

Yes, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Engineering course through lateral entry admission process after completion of your Diploma course. To get lateral entry admission in Engineering course, you have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education. By qualify the entrance examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank, so, that you will be offered a seat in a particular college for pursuing Engineering course.
9th May 2018, 04:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for joining lateral entry in BTech after pursuing diploma?

Yes, definitely you can get admission to study degree course in electrical Engineering through lateral entry process after the completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
To do so, you must have to qualify in the lateral entry entrance examination conducted by the respective Institute where you want to get admission. Admission will be based on the marks scored in the entrance examination.
Once, after qualifying in the entrance examination, you can get admission at COE Pune to complete your degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?