7th July 2017, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get placement after CDAC course?

Hi everyone, I have a query, I completed my diploma course in 2013 after that I am preparing for government job and now this time am pursuing AMIE with EC branch. Can I get placement after completing CDAC course my 10th marks is not 60% due to some serious region. Please can anyone tell me whether this course will be beneficial for me or not, please.

8th July 2017, 12:13 PM
akaygagat

Default Re: Can I get placement after CDAC course?

Well your 10th marks would not matter much for getting a government job.
You have done your diploma so you are eligible to apply for a government job.
As you are preparing for the government jobs you can crack their exam and get the job
8th July 2017, 10:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get placement after CDAC course?

Placement assistance is provided after completion of course and it all depends on you to crack the interview for a job. Hence, complete the course with good marks and be prepared for interview.

No institute will give placement guarantee. All they will do is, conduct placement interviews in their campus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?