7th July 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Which subject can I choose for degree after diploma?

I have completed my diploma after 10th. Now, I am working as a system administrator, I have 3 years’ experience in system administrator. I am interested to join degree. So, which subject I have to choose? Please help on this?

Related Questions:
8th July 2017, 12:19 PM
akaygagat

Default Re: Which subject can I choose for degree after diploma?

As a diploma holder you will get the admission in 2nd year directly.
According to me mechanical and civil branches would be best.
But it really depends on tour interest in the subject so choose what you can do better.
all the best.
8th July 2017, 05:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my diploma after 10th. Now, I am working as a system administrator, I have 3 years’ experience in system administrator. I am interested to join degree. So, which subject I have to choose? Please help on this?

You can apply for engineering degree (BE/BTech) after completion of the diploma course. You have to choose the same subject at graduation. If you have studied mechanical diploma, then, you should choose BE or BTech in Mechanical Engineering course. You can choose computer science in BTech, if you have studied a Diploma in Computer Science. Admission to the engineering is done on the basis of a lateral entry entrance examination. Selected students are admitted directly to the second year of the four year engineering course. Duration of the course is three years only.
8th July 2017, 10:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed diploma in engineering stream, then you will get admission in B.Tech course of the same stream through lateral entry exam.

Otherwise, you can also opt for any B.Sc course of the same stream. Admission is mainly on the basis of entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?