20th September 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get seats in government college for B.Tech course in Kolkata after doing 3 years diploma without studying higher secondary?

If I join diploma course after 10 and then after doing diploma in engineering will I get a seat in government college in Kolkata for btech? What is the minimum eligibility criteria they will ask for? Can someone please give me the answer on this? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government affiliated Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata
  2. How can I get admission in BBA in government registered college of Kolkata after passing my higher secondary exam from SEBA course?
  3. What are the requirements for B.Tech IT?
  4. Is it necessary to do Higher Secondary to study Diploma in Engineering course?
  5. How to do DOEACC O level course? What is the scope?
  6. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  7. Information about paramedical? How many courses are there in Paramedical?
  8. Number of seats available in Government College of Engineering & Leather Technology, Kolkata for studying Tread Leather Technology through JELET? From which Bank branches I will get the application form?
  9. CDAC placement after post graduate diploma courses?
  10. Which subject should I choose in Higher Secondary to become a Government Teacher being a 10th student?
  11. Will I get placed for sure after pursuing Diploma from CDAC?
  12. When the application form will be available for Integrated Diploma with H.S. courses in government colleges?
  13. List of AICTE approved colleges in Kolkata for Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to study in DOEACC O level?
  15. Colleges for Diploma in C in distance mode?
  16. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  17. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 83% in 10th?
  18. How much % would be required in 10th to change to Government school from a private school?
20th September 2015, 11:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get seats in government college for B.Tech course in Kolkata after doing 3 years diploma without studying higher secondary?

Yes, definitely you can get a seat in Government College for pursuing B.Tech course in Kolkata after completion of your three years Diploma course even without pursuing Higher Secondary course. But, to get admission in B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examination JELET which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying and scoring good marks and securing good rank in entrance examination, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?