11th June 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I give civil service exam after Diploma course?

Hyee...
I completed my Diploma course In Civil Engering can i give civil serives examination
After my Diploma Course...

13th June 2014, 11:45 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give civil service exam after Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hyee...
I completed my Diploma course In Civil Engering can i give civil serives examination
After my Diploma Course...
Hey friend,

It is good to see your interest in joining in Civil Services right after completing Diploma course but there are qualification which are also needed apart from aspiring to join in it.And as per the qualification needed for writing the Civil Services exam you are ineligible for applying for it.

NOTE:

You are ineligible for applying for the exam as regarding the Education qualification which is needed for the Civil Service exam

The Civil Service exam is being conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and this exam is held every year.The needed education qualification for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Bachelor degree from a recognized university and that be in any stream.

If you are going to satisfy this,then there are certain other criteria's such as nationality and the age limit standard as you would need to satisfy them also.

So,it is better that you complete a Degree and then apply for the exam

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?