1st September 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give MPSC exam after completing diploma in civil engineering

hello sir my self palash ..i' m just completed my diploma in civil engg...now i'm in engg...can i eligible to give the mpsc exam....and what is the meaning of group "a" and group "b" in civil ..?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for MPSC exam after completing diploma in civil engineering
  2. Can I give MPSC exam after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Can i give Civil engineering MPSC or UPSC exam? I have completed diploma in Civil Engineering and degree in Environmental Engineering
  4. Can I give MPSC Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can I give MPSC after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  6. How to appear for MPSC/UPSC Exam after diploma civil engineering?
  7. Can I be eligible to give MPSC exam after doing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. How may I get details about Technical MPSC for Civil engineering? List of books I should refer? I'm in 2nd year B.Tech(Civil Engineering)
  9. can I give UPSC and MPSC exam after completing 3 years diploma E&TC
  10. Procedure for MPSC exam after completion of graduation? Books to be referred for MPSC entrance exam?
  11. Will I be eligible for UPSC or MPSC after passing diploma in engineering?
  12. How to start preparing for Civil Engineering MPSC exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Names of the coaching classes for MPSC civil engineering exam in Pune? From where to get the question paper of MPSC Civil Engineering Stream?
  14. Can I be eligible to give MPSC/UPSC exam after passing 3 years diploma in general nursing and midwifery
  15. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for IAS after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering
  18. How to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
27th January 2015, 01:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give MPSC exam after completing diploma in civil engineering

No, diploma candidates are not eligible for MPSC exam.

MPSC stands for the Maharashtra Public service commission. It organize the examinations for the top administrative positions in Maharashtra state government.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for MPSC exam.

Final years candidate are eligible for MPSC exam.

Age limit :-

For general category : 21 to 30 years.
For the OBC candidates : 21 to 33 years
For the SC\ST candidates :21 to 35 years

Selection process for MPSC exam :-

Preliminary examination
Main exam
Interview

For details of MPSC exam or online application you can visit to the official website www.mpsconline.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?