27th October 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I join a Law college after 10th and Diploma in Airline Management?

Hi,sir/mam i have finished my 10th and diploma in airline management i would like to join in a law college for BL its possible or not? I Have finished 10th and diploma airline management can i join in bl?

Related Questions:
15th November 2014, 10:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join a Law college after 10th and Diploma in Airline Management?

For admission in BA LLB one must have 10+2 in any stream or its equivalent from a recognized board of education.

Admission in BA LLB course is mainly based on the entrance examination. The most popular law entrance exam is India is CLAT (Common Law Admission Test). If you want to get admission in law course then this is the best way and 14 National Law Universities offer admission based on the CLAT score.

The entrance exam will be having objective type questions related to General Knowledge, English, Maths and Reasoning Aptitude. There will be negative marking for each wrong answer and you have to be very careful while attempting because any wrong answer will have negative impact on your score.

For more information visit http://clat.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?