7th June 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course?

Hello i have failed 12th bord exam in gbse and i have certificates of 10th class with good score. So now i want to join diploma cources on the basis of 10th class result. i want to know how can i joint this cource in diploma college and also which colleges of gujarat are better for me?

Related Questions:
15th November 2011, 06:01 PM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course?

Hello friend..
Just get application of any college from the below list and apply.
It doesnt matter that u failed in plus2.. don show ur previous experience.
all the best.

A.V. Parekh Technical Institute ,
C.U. Shah Government Polytechnic,
Dr. Jivraj N. Mehta Government Polytechnic,
Dr. S.S Gandhi Collage of Engineering and Technology,
K.J. Polytechnic ,
M.L. Institute of Diploma Studies,
19th November 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course?

after 10class can i join direcly d. pharmacy
9th April 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I AM 10th PASS & WANT TO JOIN IN AUTOMOBILE SHORT TERM COURSE IN GUJRAT.
23rd May 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

I h,ave 10th pass in board of secondary education in manipur. But i will like to learn iti and i join to my 10th certificate sir,i want in mechanical enginering
27th May 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I want the list of colleages which has diploama after class 10 in the field of automobile
12th June 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Which subject in 11 th & 12 th commerce have a good demand please guide me
14th June 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I Have Percentile: 52.98 So In Witch Diploma Courses Suitable For Me?
4th June 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

sir in 10 th 73 .20 percentile which diplom couse is good for me
17th September 2014, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

can i do pharmacy diploma after 10th ciass/please tell me the pharmacy institute
in lahore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?