11th November 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

When the application forms for Diploma entrance exams will be released?

dear sir ,
i want admission in diploma courses through
entrance exam so can you please
let me know the date for entrance
form for the diploma courses
for different exams???????????

Related Questions:
  1. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  2. When are the forms of good electronic based core companies getting released? Dates of release of application forms for CDS,AFCAT and for technical cadre in Indian Army?
  3. Which are the law entrance exams forms available at present? Last date of submission of application forms?
  4. Forms availability for B.Tech entrance exam?
  5. How can NRI students get the application forms for MBBS entrance exams?
  6. List of government jobs for Electronics Engineering students in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. From where to get NIMCET exam forms?
  8. When will be the exam for diploma holders to join engineering? Date of sale of application forms?
  9. From where can I get the application forms for MBBS entrance exam?
  10. List of top Colleges for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Which Entrance Exams to appear to join this course? When to get application forms for this?
  11. Diploma entrance examinations last application last date?
  12. What is the procedure for admission from diploma to degree? Are there any entrance exam? What is the due date to fill up the forms?
  13. How can I get application forms for diploma holders in CET exam?
  14. When will the forms be released for AIPGMEE Exam?
  15. When are the applications for drdo entrance exams released and how to apply?
  16. When do forms of various engineering entrance exams start releasing?
  17. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  18. When to get application forms for upcoming BITSAT Exam?
16th November 2014, 02:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application forms for Diploma entrance exams will be released?

The application forms for Diploma entrance examination are generally available in the month of April every year. Candidates who have completed 10th standard and who wish to get admission in Diploma course can appear for the Diploma entrance examination. After qualifying Diploma entrance examination, based on your entrance examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college. Diploma entrance examination will be generally held in the month of May every year.

Diploma course is of three years duration and after completion of Diploma course, you can get admission in B.Tech second year by appearing and qualifying the LEET examination. Based on your entrance examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?