19th April 2020, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Diploma in Interior Design after completing 10th? Possibility to pursue Graduation based on such Diploma course?

Hello everyone, I want to study Interior Design Diploma course. I am studying in 10th standard. So, after completing my 10th, I will do this Diploma course? And after this Diploma course, I can do Graduation or not?

10th May 2020, 09:52 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Diploma in Interior Design after completing 10th? Possibility to pursue Graduation based on such Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to study Interior Design Diploma course. I am studying in 10th standard. So, after completing my 10th, I will do this Diploma course? And after this Diploma course, I can do Graduation or not?
Most of the highly qualified interior design courses can only be followed after completing the 12th standard. However, some institutes are known to offer Diploma courses to 10th passed students. But it is easier to achieve the 11th and 12th requirements and then follow a successful (and well-known) interior design course.

Yes, after finishing your Diploma Program, you can pursue your Graduation Course even if you have not completed your 12th standard. Applicants who have completed a three-year Diploma Course from a government recognized board is eligible to pursue a Graduation Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?