19th June 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue my studies after completing diploma in interior design from polytechnic college

I have completed my Diploma in interior design 3yrs course from polytechnic collage after 10th . i want to persue my studies please guide me for wchich course i am eligble for

7th July 2017, 09:10 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to pursue my studies after completing diploma in interior design from polytechnic college

After completion of your diploma in interior designing, You can opt for higher studies in interior designing to improve your skills and job prospects. You can pursue below listed courses after your diploma in interior designing.

Best Courses After Diploma In Interior Design
- Bachelor of Interior Design
- B.A. (Interior Design)
- B.Sc (Interior Design)
- B.F.A.(Interior Design)
- B.Des (Interior Design)

Top Institutes Offering Interior Designing Courses
- Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai
- National Institute of Design, Delhi
- Sir JJ School of Art, Mumbai
- Pearl Academy, Jaipur
- Sai School of Interior Design, Delhi
- IILM School of Design, Gurgaon
- Arch Academy of Design, Jaipur
- Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore
- CEPT University, Ahmedabad
- Vogart Institute of Design and Management, Delhi
- Shri Devi College of Interior Design, Mangalore
- St. Francis Institute of Art and Design, Mumbai

Skills Require For Interior Designer
- Creativity and Great Imagination Power
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Colour Senses
- Aptitude For Illustration and Technical Drawing
- Problem Solving Skill
- Understanding of Building Construction

Career Scope
As increasing consciousness in style and decor, there is a great demand of skilled interior designer in various sectors. You can find the jobs in the fields of Hotels, Theatres, Studios, Resorts, Architecture Firms, Hotel, Hospitals, Exhibition Organizations, Town Planning Bureau, Consultancies etc.

Salary
It depends on many factors such as Your Skills, Aptitude, Profile of Employer and Your Work Experience etc. In starting, You may earn in ranges of Rs.12,000/- to Rs.20,000/- per month. After gaining experience of 2 years, You can demand more salary. You can also start your own business and can earn well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?