19th February 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I study 2 years Engineering Diploma course in any AICTE approved college being an ITI holder?

hello
kindly tell me after ITI passed,
can i do 2 years diploma engineering
course from aicte approved college????
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. List of AICTE approved diploma colleges? I am studying ITI
  2. List of distance colleges which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for ITI Electronics holder?
  3. List of AICTE and DEC approved colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for ITI Fitter and B.Sc graduate?
  4. Colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering correspondence for ITI holder?
  5. How to completing B.Tech or B.E through distance? List of thecolleges that are approved by AICTE? I am a diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering
  6. Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?
  7. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of AICTE affiliated distance Diploma colleges for ITI holder in Jamnagar
  9. List of some JNTU and AICTE approved universities in AP? I am a ITI in electrical
  10. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  11. List of UGC and AICTE approved colleges which offers B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) for Diploma holder in Automobile Engineering?
  12. How to do B.Tech in Civil Engineering through distance from AICTE approved college after passing diploma?
  13. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  14. List of AICTE approved college or unvesrsity for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical after three years diploma?
  15. How to do Mechanical diploma in approved AICTE after passing 2 years ITI in Motar Mechanical Trade
  16. List of AICTE affiliated distance colleges offering admission in Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for ITI holder?
  17. AICTE approved college for distance Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. How can I apply for part time diploma course in any AICTE approved college if completed ITI(Electrical) and working as a Technician in Tata Motors?
20th February 2015, 06:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study 2 years Engineering Diploma course in any AICTE approved college being an ITI holder?

Yes, definitely you can pursue 2 years Diploma course being an ITI holder. Candidates who have completed 2 years ITI course from a recognised board can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course by appearing and qualifying LEET examination.
Since, you have completed 2 years ITI course, you can get admission of second year of three years Diploma course in a AICTE approved college.
20th February 2015, 07:39 PM
anair

Default Re: Can I study 2 years Engineering Diploma course in any AICTE approved college being an ITI holder?

Yes you can join an Engineering Diploma college after your ITI course. Most colleges set a minimum cut off of 60 percent. You have to write a qualifying exam because the seats reserved for Lateral Entry candidates are just a few and if you pass you can get direct entry to second year of the Diploma course in the college of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?