13th November 2014, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

List of distance colleges which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for ITI Electronics holder?

Sir,
I am working in for angel iti.My qualification is iti in electronics,I want to do AICTE approved Diploma in electronics engineering in Distance mode .
Which are the colleges?
Please help
Thanks
shekhar akkal

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering through distance education for ITI Electronics student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  3. How to do diploma in electrical or electronics distance mode? I have done 2 years ITI in electronics
  4. How to do the Diploma in electronics at Hyderabad through distance learning? List of colleges for it?
  5. List of Universities to join B.Tech in Electronics Engineering in Distance Learning after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  6. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering at Mumbai? -- [New]
  7. How to do B.Tech in electronics through distance mode or part time in Gujarat, Rajasthan or MP? I am a diploma holder
  8. How can I get admission in diploma by correspondence?
  9. List of the polytechnic colleges in Visakhapatnam offering diploma course in ECE through correspondence? I have completed my ITI in instrument mechanic stream and also having one year work experience in the same trade
  10. How to complete diploma in electronics after doing ITI?
  11. After passing diploma in electronics engineering branch how to get jobs in SAIL?
  12. Can I do engineering in electronics stream after doing ITI with 45%?
  13. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Chances to get job after completing one year Safety diploma course through correspondence for 31 years old ITI(Electronics) candidate?
  15. When will be the admission of diploma course in SJP college for ITI holder in Electronics?
  16. Previous year papers of Junior Engineering in Government for Diploma holder in Electronics Engineering?
  17. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  18. Procedure to get admission in diploma for ITI holder in Electronics?
22nd November 2014, 02:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of distance colleges which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for ITI Electronics holder?

The list of institutes which offer diploma in Electronics Engineering via distance learning mode is given below.

- SHAFT Animation Studio, Ameerpet, Hyderabad
- Delhi Career Vision, Delhi
- International Council for Management Studies, Chennai
- National Education Management, Mumbai, Mumbai
- Inderprastha Polytechnic
- Karnataka State Open University, Lucknow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?