13th December 2018, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Advance Diploma after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering?

Hello, I am a student of Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering. I want to study more after my Diploma. I also want to do job after completing my Diploma. I am thinking of doing Advance Diploma course. Can I do this? Am I eligible?

17th December 2022, 09:20 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I study Advance Diploma after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering?

Yes, you can study Advance Diploma after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed their graduation degree in engineering from a recognised university.
21st December 2022, 05:57 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Advance Diploma after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering?

Candidates must have 12th degree with 3 years diploma degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.

The admission is based on merit based.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?