17th March 2016, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completion of Diploma Electronics?

Hello Sir,
Can I do B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing my Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Kindly let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs after completion of BSc Agriculture? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  3. Can I study Electronics and Power Engineering after completion of ECE Diploma?
  4. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  5. What is the procedure followed for studying abroad after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completion of Diploma Electronics? -- [New]
  7. Which course should I take after completion of Diploma in Electronics?
  8. What is the course fee followed for B.Tech after completion of diploma in electronics?
  9. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  11. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  13. How to study Electronics in IIT/NIT for a candidate after completion of Diploma in Embedded Systems?
  14. Is there any suitable course available after completion of medical electronics diploma course?
  15. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  16. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  17. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  18. Can I get job in HCL after completing 1 year Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course?
23rd March 2016, 11:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completion of Diploma Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Can I do B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing my Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Kindly let me know about this asap.
Sorry, it is not possible to study B.Sc in Agriculture after the completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering. The eligibility to study the B.Sc Agriculture is a pass in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 50% marks. There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the course in some universities/colleges. The duration of the course is 4 years. The course is available in the following colleges;

- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University - Official website
- Banaras Hindu University - Official website
- Lovely Professional University - Official website
26th May 2018, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completion of Diploma Electronics?

I want to study b.sc agriculture i completed diploma in instrumentation its possible to study??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?