14th August 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Bachelor of Architecture in Abroad being a Polytechnic Diploma holder?

Sir,
I have completed my 10th and secured 50% marks. Then I have completed Polytechnic Diploma in Architecture course. Can I join the Bachelor of Architecture course in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the exam to give for a diploma holder to study in abroad?
  2. Job opportunities in Abroad for Architecture Diploma holder?
  3. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  4. Entrance exam and requirements to study Bachelor of Arts in Interior Architecture course in Abroad?
  5. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  6. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  7. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  8. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  9. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  10. Can I study Bachelor degree in Animation in Abroad being a diploma student?
  11. How to apply for GATE after doing B.Tech final year?
  12. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. B.Tech CSE/IT in Abroad for Diploma holder in EEE?
  14. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  15. Which type of bachelor degree can I get after completing 10th and diploma 3 years?
  16. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma holder?
  18. Study Abroad for Diploma holder in Computer Science Engineering?
18th August 2015, 11:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor of Architecture in Abroad being a Polytechnic Diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my 10th and secured 50% marks. Then I have completed Polytechnic Diploma in Architecture course. Can I join the Bachelor of Architecture course in Abroad?
Yes, you can join in Abroad for Bachelor of Architecture but should qualify in GRE and TOEFL entrance exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
1st September 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor of Architecture in Abroad being a Polytechnic Diploma holder?

I've secured 80.35%in 12tg. And have completed diploma in architecture. I wanted to further study abroad. What are the possibilities that I get a scholarship?
6th August 2021, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I had completed Diploma in Architectural Assistantship from M.S.University , i want to study further in this but advance diploma is compulsory to study in abroad? Or we can direct apply for bachelors degree ? Or the rules are different for every country ? In which country we can direct apply for bachelors?
23rd February 2022, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Can i study B arch in abroad being an ITI certificate course holder
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?