21st January 2019, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I study BSc(Nursing) if completed Diploma Electrical Engineering on 10th basis?

Hi Sir, I have completed my Diploma course in Electrical Engineering. However, I am interested to study BSc in Nursing now. I did my Diploma on 10th basis. So, am I eligible to study BSc in Nursing course?

25th January 2019, 09:33 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Nursing) if completed Diploma Electrical Engineering on 10th basis?

The minimum eligibility criteria required to pursue BSc nursing 4 years degree course is that the candidate must have completed 12th standard with PCB subjects from a recognised board.
Hence after completing diploma course, you are not eligible to pursue BSc nursing course.
26th January 2019, 11:45 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Nursing) if completed Diploma Electrical Engineering on 10th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I have completed my Diploma course in Electrical Engineering. However, I am interested to study BSc in Nursing now. I did my Diploma on 10th basis. So, am I eligible to study BSc in Nursing course?

Sorry, you are not eligible to study BSc Nursing after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering (on 10th basis). Eligibility to study the BSc Nursing is as follows: Students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects. Therefore, you are not eligible to study BSc Nursing after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering. You can study BE/BTech in Electrical Engineering through lateral entry mode after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
13th August 2022, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

After 10th how many years nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?