24th December 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for direct 2nd year admission in BCA on the basis of ITI in data preparation and computer software?

I have passed XIIth science and then passed NCVT in data preparation & computer software course in ITI. Am I eligible for 2nd year BCA course.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of BCA after completing Diploma in computer Engineering with 83% marks?
  2. Direct admission in MCA 2nd year after BCA, possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to take admission in MCA 2nd year after doing BCA from WBUT
  4. What course should I take after passing 10th?
  5. Colleges in Jharkhand offering direct 2nd year admission in Polytechnics after completing ITI course?
  6. How to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma engineering after doing ITI Diesel Mechanic?
  7. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  8. Is it possible for me to do BCA course after completion of diploma in Computer engineering?
  9. What to get direct admission in 2nd in 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech computer science
  10. How can I get admission in 2nd year Diploma after completing ITI Civil? What are the document required for admission? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission in 2nd year Diploma after completing ITI? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  12. Whether an ITI holder will get admission in 2nd year of Diploma programme?
  13. Colleges offering lateral B.Tech admission for 2 years diploma holder?
  14. Direct admission in 3rd semester of diploma after completing ITI?
  15. Cutoff for computer engineering for direct 2nd year?
  16. Eligibility for admission in polytechnic in Computer Science after doing 1 year ITI trade computer operator and Programming assistant course?
  17. Admission to 2nd year B.Com after completing 1st year BCA?
  18. How can I get admission in 2nd year of Polytechnic being an ITI holder?
25th December 2016, 12:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for direct 2nd year admission in BCA on the basis of ITI in data preparation and computer software?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed XIIth science and then passed NCVT in data preparation & computer software course in ITI. Am I eligible for 2nd year BCA course.

Sorry, it is not possible for direct 2nd year admission in BCA on the basis of ITI in data preparation and computer software course. The eligibility for the BCA lateral entry will be a pass in three years diploma course after 10th standard. So it is not possible to join the BCA through lateral entry after ITI course. As you mentioned you have studied 12th, you can join the BCA through regular mode i.e. three years course. The course is useful for those who wish to pursue their career in the software profession. The course is available in various colleges in India.
12th June 2017, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for direct 2nd year admission in BCA on the basis of ITI in data preparation and computer software?

Sir i complete iti of computer course 1 year in 12th base,can i take direct admission on bca 2nd years?
26th June 2017, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Can i get number of educational representative to get admission , i have done 10 2 (diploma 3 years) i want to take admission to bca
15th August 2022, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I am complete my 12th on science and complete ITI on IT tread after can I do addmission to bca direct second yr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?