16th August 2016, 09:35 PM
Posts: n/a

Procedure to change the branch from electrical to chemical branch in 2nd year diploma?

I was studying in first year electrical branch. I want to change this branch and take it to chemical branch in 2 year diploma.

My friends and some seniors say that chemical branch has more scope, thats why I want to change this. Please reply fast so that I can get admission in my desired branch soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How can a B.E 1 year candidate change his branch in 2nd year? What's percentage is required for Chemical Branch in B.E
  2. What is the scope of chemical engineering?
  3. Job opportunities and Career growth through B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  4. How to change my btech branch in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I change my branch in B.Tech 2nd year after pursuing diploma in ECE branch
  6. How should I transfer from one college to another in 2nd year for Chemical Engineering course?
  7. Procedure to change my stream in the 2nd year of B.Tech course?
  8. How may I change my branch from ECE to mechanical? I'm in a private self financing college under CUSAT(Kerala)?
  9. Eligibility of joining Indian Air Force after having diploma in Electrical with 83% marks and B.E. in Electrical?
  10. What is the procedure to change my stream in the 2nd year of B.Tech course of GTU?
  11. To which branch should I change while in 1st year having maximum scope?
  12. Can I change my branch from ECE to CS while in 2nd year?
  13. Should I go for electrical in IT BHU or is it better to change the branch to Mechanical after then 2nd semester? Maximum salary one can earn after B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  14. How to change from branch from B.Tech IT to to some other other branch in 2nd year?
  15. While in 1st year how can I change my branch?
  16. Can I change my branch in Diploma engineering or in B.E. after completing Diploma engineering?
  17. How can I change my branch from Electronic and telecommunication to computer science and engineering? I'm in 1st year
  18. Possibility to change stream after 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication to Chemical branch? -- [New]
17th August 2016, 08:47 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 4,375
Default Re: Procedure to change the branch from electrical to chemical branch in 2nd year diploma?

No, you can't change your branch to chemical engineering for pursuing second year Diploma after completion of your first year Diploma course in Electrical Engineering. You can't change your branch from electrical to chemical engineering in the middle of the course. You have to pursue complete three years course in same branch in which you have secured admission.

If you are not interested to pursue Diploma in Electrical Engineering course and wish to pursue Diploma in Chemical Engineering, the only way you have is to discontinue your Diploma Electrical course and take admission in first year of Diploma Chemical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Procedure to change from ISE to Mechanical branch? 6 8th July 2014 12:25 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: