23rd January 2019, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BTech(Mechatronics) through Electronics Diploma course?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to study Diploma in Mechatronics course after completing my 10th. But the place where I stay don't have such colleges where this Diploma course is available. So, I would like to know that if I study Diploma in Electronics then through this course I can do BTech with Mechatronics or not?

28th January 2019, 10:14 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BTech(Mechatronics) through Electronics Diploma course?

The minimum eligibility required to pursue B.Tech in Mechatronics is that the candidate must have completed 10+2 into physics, chemistry and mathematics or equivalent examination from a recognised university or board.
As you have completed your diploma course in electronics hence you are eligible to pursue B tech in Mechatronics.
You should appear in lateral entry Engineering entrance test because if you will get qualified in this test then you will get admission directly in 2nd year of BTech course.
28th January 2019, 11:05 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BTech(Mechatronics) through Electronics Diploma course?

Yes, you can pursue B tech in Mechatronics after completion of Diploma course in Electronics because as per the minimum qualification required to pursue this course is that the candidates must have completed 10 + 2 or diploma course in relevant field from a recognised board or uuniversity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?