28th June 2018, 10:55 AM
Pritamg_mlch

Possibility to study BTech(CSE) for Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma student?

Hello everyone, I am studying Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering. After completing my this Diploma course, I want to study CSE in BTech. So, is it possible to study CSE in BTech after my Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study after completing Diploma in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation?
  2. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  3. Can I study B.Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering being a Electronics Engineering Diploma student?
  4. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  5. How to study B.Tech in Electronics and instrumentation branch after completing diploma?
  6. Is there any possibility to do Diploma in Instrumentation without appearing in JEXPO in any private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility to study MTech(Instrumentation Engineering) for ECE graduate?
  8. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture?
  9. Courses related to Instrumentation available to study in MS in Canada? Possibility to get scholarship?
  10. Summer Internship cum Training programme in Electronics and Instrumentation at Kolkata for diploma student?
  11. Which stream is beneficial to study for Instrumentation Diploma girl candidate? Possibility to get job in Kerala?
  12. Eligibility to apply in JEE Advanced for a candidate who has secured 86% in 10th and 75% in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course?
  13. Best certification course according to current industry trend after Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation?
  14. Possibility to do Internship for B.Tech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) 1st year candidate?
  15. Possibility to study Master's in Nautical Science for B.Tech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) candidate?
  16. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  17. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is Instrumentation considered as an Electrical Subject?
1st July 2018, 09:19 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BTech(CSE) for Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma student?

B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering is an undergraduate Computer Science and Engineering course.

The duration of this course is three years after completing diploma course. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation.

The name of best jobs after completing this course are given below.

1. Software & Hardware Companies

2. Systems Engineering Units

3. Intellectual Property Agencies

4. Colleges & Universities

5. IT Companies
3rd July 2018, 06:35 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BTech(CSE) for Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma student?

No, you are not eligible for studying B.Tech CSE but you can study any stream related to Electronics & Instrumentation course like electrical, electronics, instrumentation and etc.,

The basic eligibility required for studying B.Tech in CSE is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in PCM related stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

Since you have studied diploma you can get direct second year admission in any university.
4th July 2018, 10:47 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in Computer Science Engineering after diploma in Electronics.

Candidates passed diploma course are eligible to get admission in B.Tech only in the stream they have completed their diploma course.

After diploma course candidates are eligible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course through Lateral Entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?