27th March 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Should I reappear in LEET to study Digital Electronics and Embedded Systems being a Diploma Electronics student?

Hi,
I am Priyanka. I just completed my Diploma course in Electronics. I wrote LEET also and got a rank of 826. I am thinking to repeat the LEET coaching to get a higher rank. But still I am in a dilemma. My result is not yet published but I expect 95% mark. Please tell me what do I do? I am interested in Digital Electronics and Embedded Systems.

1st April 2016, 01:59 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I reappear in LEET to study Digital Electronics and Embedded Systems being a Diploma Electronics student?

In my opinion you have to wait for result. After declaration of result immediately apply for online counselling for getting a seat in engineering course. As if you got good college on the rank which you scored in LEET then there is no need to repeat LEET. If not then you may go for re-exam.
1st April 2016, 05:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I reappear in LEET to study Digital Electronics and Embedded Systems being a Diploma Electronics student?

No, there is no need to reappear in LEET examination after securing 826 rank in LEET examination and expecting 95% aggregate marks in your Diploma course. With 826 rank in LEET examination, you can get admission in top colleges for pursuing Engineering course. If you are interested to reappear in LEET examination to get good rank then, one year of your valuable time will be wasted. So, I suggest you to participate in LEET counselling process for getting admission in Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?