27th January 2019, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing 12th Commerce?

Hello Sir, I want to do Diploma course in Banking and Finance. I am studying in 12th standard with Commerce stream. Please let me know that after completing my 12th, am I eligible to study this Diploma course with this specialization?

3rd February 2019, 03:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing 12th Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to do Diploma course in Banking and Finance. I am studying in 12th standard with Commerce stream. Please let me know that after completing my 12th, am I eligible to study this Diploma course with this specialization?

Sorry, you are not eligible to study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completion of 12th commerce. Minimum eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance is a Graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Some institutes conduct entrance examination and interview for the admission to study Diploma in Banking and Finance programme. Diploma in Banking and Finance course is available in various institutes in India.
3rd February 2019, 05:27 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing 12th Commerce?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance are as follows:-
You can pursue Diploma on 10th as well as on 12th basis.
You must have scored at least 50% aggregate.
No any particular age limit required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?