16th December 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?

Hello
Is diploma in banking and finance is possible after passing 12th with higher percentage of marks in commerce stream and if possible what to do after diploma in banking and finance. Is this course offer high paid income to a person. What about CAIIB and JAIIB. Is this are also high paid jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for JAIIB exam after completing MBA from Finance?
  2. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance through BMS degree after completing 12th Commerce?
  3. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  4. Duration of ICWA? What is the fee structure?
  5. Job after completing MBA in Banking & Finance -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What can I do after passing 12th in commerce?
  7. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  8. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  9. Career options after 12th standard with commerce, apart from MBA and Law degree?
  10. What are the career options after completing graduation from commerce? Which courses to prefer?
  11. Is bba better than b.com (programme)?
  12. Completed 12th commerce in Marathi Medium : What are the options after 12th commerce?
  13. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  14. Can I get any job in banking after completing diploma? I have finished 12th science
  15. Can I take biotechnology after completing commerce and biology in 11th and 12th
  16. Which course should I opt after passing B.Com for higher salary?
  17. What courses can I take after T.Y.B.Com? I have completed T.Y.B.Com with 50%
  18. List of best institution in West Bengal for Bachelor of Commerce(honours) in Banking & Finance? Opportunities after this course?
4th March 2018, 10:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Diploma in Banking Finance course:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for this Diploma in Banking Finance course.

>> The basic educational qualification required is "Graduation" or Bachelor's degree in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 50% marks in Graduation in order to be eligible.

>> Some of the institutes conduct their own entrance examination for offering admission into Diploma in Banking Finance course.

>> The duration of this Diploma in Banking and Finance course is 1 year and it can be done after completion of Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?