11th November 2018, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I study PG Diploma in Business Administration being a BSc(Mathematics) graduate?

Hello friends, I have already completed BSc in Mathematics Honours. Now, I want to do PG Diploma in Business Administration. So I am eligible to get admission in this course? Please help me to know about this immediately.

19th November 2018, 04:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PG Diploma in Business Administration being a BSc(Mathematics) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have already completed BSc in Mathematics Honours. Now, I want to do PG Diploma in Business Administration. So I am eligible to get admission in this course? Please help me to know about this immediately.

Yes, you can study PG Diploma in Business Administration course, being a BSc (Mathematics) graduate. Eligibility to study the Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration is a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Those students who have appeared in the final year / semester examination of their bachelor’s degree program are also eligible to apply for the Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration. Duration of the program is two years (four semesters).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?