4th January 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams needed to study Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (HR) from Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning? Fees required for it?

I am graduate and now willing to study Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (HR) from Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning. Please tell me is there any entrance exams needed for it? Fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for MBA in correspondence?
  2. Can I get direct admission into IPCC after scoring 75% marks in PGDBA?
  3. Am I eligible to give NET Exam after completion of PGDBA course in Distance Learning with 61% of marks?
  4. Am I eligible for NET Exam after completion of Diploma in Business Administration from Symbiosis Distance Learning?
  5. Will I be eligible for Ph.D after completing B.Com and PG program in Business Administration in finance from Symbiosis Distance learning? What is the procedure and which are the good universities for it?
  6. Eligibilty Criterion for PhD programme in India for working professional?
  7. List of colleges offering LLB course through correspondence in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I do after completion of BBM degree?
  9. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  10. How should I pursue MBA after doing BCA?
  11. Is it possible to pursue Corporate Law course after B.Com?
  12. Is MCA good after B.Com for students without maths in Graduation and 10+2?
  13. List of institutions in Bangalore providing Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytic? Total fees required for the course?
  14. Where to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in HPC System Administration? Course detail and fees required for it?
  15. Last date to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Export Management from Symbiosis University, Pune? Fees required for it?
  16. Distance learning institutes for post graduate Diploma and M.Sc in Actuarial Science?
  17. Can I appear for NET after completing graduation in Economics Hons?
  18. Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?
10th January 2018, 03:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams needed to study Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (HR) from Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning? Fees required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am graduate and now willing to study Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (HR) from Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning. Please tell me is there any entrance exams needed for it? Fees required for it?

Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration course in Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates can apply online for the admission to the PG Diploma in Business Administration course. There is no entrance examination for the admission to the PG Diploma in Business Administration course in Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning. Admission is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. The fee for the PG Diploma in Business Administration is Rs 37,000. PG Diploma in Business Administration has six specializations like Finance, Marketing, Management Accounting, HR, Operations and Customer Relationship Management. Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?