15th February 2017, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration with HR stream? List of colleges along with fee structure?

Hello sir, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration with HR stream. Where should I apply for it? List of colleges along with fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges to study Diploma in Economics and Administration course with fee structure and procedure to apply?
  2. MBA can be done from regular mode if BBS is done through distance mode?
  3. Which course should I pursue after completing BBM?
  4. Which subjects should I choose after completing BBM?
  5. List PG Diploma colleges for studying Agriculture? What is the fee structure of the course?
  6. What should I do after completion of BBM degree?
  7. List of colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Tissue Culture? What is the fee structure and entrance exams for it?
  8. List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course? -- [New]
  9. Which is a good MBA/MSc IT/MCA degree institute(Part time) in Jaipur?
  10. List of best colleges and entrance exams to study Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Management
  11. How can I get information regarding MBA?
  12. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  13. List of best colleges along with fee detail of Pune to study Post Graduate Diploma in Operation Management (PGDOM)
  14. Is MCA good after B.Com for students without maths in Graduation and 10+2?
  15. Which course should I prefer after scoring 50% in TY computer science?
  16. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which Post Graduate Diploma course is suitable for an Arts graduate? List of colleges with admission procedure?
  18. List of best colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales and Management? Can I apply for a pharmacy license after it?
16th October 2017, 07:54 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration with HR stream? List of colleges along with fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration with HR stream. Where should I apply for it? List of colleges along with fee structure?

If you want to do post graduate diploma in business administration, then you can apply for PG diploma course in below mentioned institutes:-

List of Institutes Offer Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration:-

1) Integrated Management College, Delhi

2) AISECT University, Raisen

3) Jyoti Institute of Management Science and Technology, Bareilly

4) Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Uttarakhand

5) Kristu Jayanti College, Bangalore

6) Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu

7) Dr. Zakir Husain Institute, Deoghar

8) Insoft Institute of IT and Management, Noida

9) Arihant Institute of Management Studies, Pune

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate diploma in business administration is bachelor’s in any stream from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of post graduate diploma in business administration is 1 year.

Fee Structure For PG Diploma Course:-
Fee structure for post graduate diploma in business administration is Rs:- 28,000/- for whole course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?