13th September 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Is Robotics available to study in Diploma course for 10th student?

Hi,
I am Parthiban and I have completed my 10th. I want to study Diploma in Robotics. I want to know that this specialization Robotics is available in Diploma course or not? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  2. Can I study B.Tech(Robotics Engineering) being a student of Diploma in E&TC? List of colleges in U.P.?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.E. in Robotics Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Is Robotics good for Mechatronics student in India?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  6. Which entrance exam is necessary for a son studying in 10th to do career in robotics in mechanical
  7. Do i have any chance of pursuing PG (Robotics) being a Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  8. How can I join to study PhD in Robotics being a 12th Science student?
  9. Possibility to study diploma in food technology for 10th passed candidate?
  10. Am I eligible to study Robotics after completion of 3 years Diploma in ECE?
  11. Procedure to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student?
  12. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  13. Best college for Robotics after ME? Details of scholarship and entrance? Which country is best?
  14. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for Civil diploma course after failing in 10th?
  16. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th student? Where this course is available?
  17. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  18. Am I eligible to study Robotics after the completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE?
21st September 2015, 01:41 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Robotics available to study in Diploma course for 10th student?

There are not many institutes who offer diploma in robotics. Most of the course in robotics are of degree or post graduate level courses. Therefore, you can get admission in a core engineering stream and later on migrate to robotics if you have interest in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?