21st March 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission for Diploma in Panchkarma or in Gynaecology after completion of BAMS graduation?

Helo sir!

I am b.a.m.s. graduate and i want to take admission in pg md or diploma in panchkarma or in gynaecology ,.......am not able to get latest updates plz help me. I just required the information to get the admission soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Diploma in Gynaecology course for BAMS Doctor?
  2. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma in Gynaecology to B.A.M.S student?
  3. A BAMS Doctor is PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology?
  4. Can we do PG diploma in Gynaecology and Obc after completing of BAMS?
  5. How can I apply for PG in Germany after BAMS? Which course is better in Panchkarma?
  6. Which are the PG diploma course in Gynae and OBS, Nanotechnology and Chile Care, Panchkarma, Anesthesia after BAMS? List of colleges I can get for the said courses?
  7. Can I apply for Diploma in Gynaecology from IGNOU being a B.A.M.S candidate?
  8. How can I do Diploma in Gynaecology and Obsterics? I've completed BAMS from Goa university
  9. Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Stri Bhautik Prasutitiantra Diploma in University of Pune for B.A.M.S candidate?
  10. Eligibility, fees and commencement of batch for PG Diploma in Gynaecology?
  11. How to prepare for entrance exam of Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics?
  12. Am I eligible for diploma course in Gynecology and Obsterics after completing BAMS? Colleges offering the course?
  13. Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Gynaecology for Diploma holder in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  14. Eligibility for Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics? Details of the course?
  15. Information about PG diploma courses in Gynai and Obs, Panchkarma, Dietry and Nutrition, Anesthesia? Colleges from where these courses can be done? Duration of the courses?
  16. Not received IIT JEE admit card yet -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Diploma course after BAMS?
  18. Eligibility to pursue PGD in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for B.A.M.S doctor? List of universities and their entrance exams?
12th August 2017, 10:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission for Diploma in Panchkarma or in Gynaecology after completion of BAMS graduation?

Panchkarma is an Ayurvedic treatment, hence you can surely pursue any such course on the basis of BAMS degree. Any diploma course related to ayurveda is available for you.

But, if you want to pursue gynaecology, then you must have MBBS degree from a MCI recognized college. BAMS degree is not enough for such course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?