26th September 2015, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Can Post Graduate Diploma holder in Public Relations and Advertising write UGC exam?

I am a post graduate diploma holder in public relations and advertising. I want to know if can write the UGC exam on the basis of my qualification?

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be beneficial to pursue PGD in Advertising and Public Relations being a B.Tech graduate and work experience of 2 years? What will be the package after this course?
  2. Previous year entrance exam question papers for PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations at Punjab University?
  3. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Priciples of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Tools of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Process of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Advertising Campaigns Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Which subjects are followed for M.Phil programme?
  8. Best colleges for postgraduation courses in Mass Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Media Planning Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Symbiosis offers distance learning course in Psychology?
  11. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising And Public Relations-Introduction To Advertising Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Reliable Institutes that are offering Post Graduation in Media Management and Post Graduation in Advertising and Public Relations?
  13. Am I eligible for NET Exam if I am a Post Graduate Diploma holder in HRM?
  14. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Integrated marketing Communications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Creating Advertisements Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Admission in IIMC for Master in Journalism after BA (journalism,psychology)? Syllabus and suggestions?
  17. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Introduction To Communications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Which is the best institute for graduation in mass communication in India?

27th September 2015, 12:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can Post Graduate Diploma holder in Public Relations and Advertising write UGC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a post graduate diploma holder in public relations and advertising. I want to know if can write the UGC exam on the basis of my qualification?
You have completed post graduate diploma course in Public Relations and Advertising so you are not eligible for UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. This exam is conducted by UGC.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?