23rd December 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Career prospects of Diploma in Banking & Finance course?

Hi
l would likd to know what is the options
to start a future after finishing Diploma in Banking n finance.
I have got experience with efpos cards terminals dealing with large scale transactions so just need some information.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  2. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  3. Am I eligible for Group I or Group II exam if I am 24 years old, B.Com graduate with diploma in Banking and Finance? What is the career prospect in Group I and Group II?
  4. Eligibility for Bank PO exams after B.Com & appearing a Diploma in Banking and Finance, age 33?
  5. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  6. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  7. Can I apply for IFBI program?
  8. HLPCE college is good for PGDM in Finance & Banking?
  9. How to make my career in banking sector after passing B.E in Civil Engineering? What are the career prospects in banking sector?
  10. What is the fee structure of IFBI course? When will it be started?
  11. Eligibility for diploma in Banking & Finance after SYBCOM? Can i fill the form now?
  12. What are the bank courses available after B.Com?
  13. Is there any PG Diploma courses available in Accounting and Finance to get job in Banking sector for F.Y.B.Com student?
  14. In Mumbai University, Master in Computer Application a part time course or full time course?
  15. Solved question papers of previous year for PGD in Banking & Finance 1st semester examination conducted by Pune University?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?
  17. Better short term courses to join after completion of 12th in Commerce?
  18. Courses to make a career in Banking and Finance Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
25th December 2014, 11:59 AM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Career prospects of Diploma in Banking & Finance course?

As you have good experience and now you want to know what are the career aspects for you. So basically in my opinion you should go for the higher studies that is for B.Tech.

Yes as you know in today time every government job required minimum qualification of graduation and even now days private companies and private Banks are also giving preference to graduate candidates.

So if you will go for higher studies and and scores good marks in your B.Tech then its quite easy for you to get job in any Banking Industry. As you already have experience in this field so its quite beneficial for you.

You may apply for various banking Sector Jobs Like in
HDFC Bank
SBI Bank
IBPS PO
IBPS Clerk
UCO Bank
PNB Bank
ICICI Bank
25th December 2014, 03:04 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

You have many opportunities after completing Diploma in Banking and Finance Course. You can also do some certification courses.

Certification Courses:

• Certificate course in Micro Finance
• Certificate course in Applied Managerial Economics
• Certificate course in Stock Market
• Certificate course in Accounting

You can get in to,

• Commercial Institutions.
• Co-operative Institutions .
• Regional rural Banks.
• Financial institutions.
• BSNL.
• Indian Railways and
• Various government departments.

Job Roles:

• Account Assistant.
• Balance Sheet Reconcilator.
• Account Analyst.
• Accounting Coordinator.
• Accounting Clerk.
• Financial Consultant.
• Financial Auditor.
• Stock Exchange Broker.
19th June 2015, 12:41 PM
Ana21

Banking and Financial Services careers include a variety of banking and money management services such as saving, investing and retirement plans. I am also doing finance courses in ludhiana. For more information check this iifajobtraining.org. Careers in banking and financial services range from customer service banking and sales positions, financial advisers and analyst positions.Professionals involved in financial services research, plan and lead financial plan activities to invest and manage resources for companies and organisations.
2nd August 2017, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

What are the prospects of Bachelor of commerce with major in accountancy and finance and compare it to major in corporate affairs and admin. Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?