25th June 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study B.E. along with serving in BSF for Civil Diploma candidate of BSF, Polytechnic?

Hello,
If I have complete my Diploma in Civil Engineering from BSF Polytechnic, then I have a chance to study B.E. as I am serving in BSF and want to continue serving in this wing?

27th June 2016, 09:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study B.E. along with serving in BSF for Civil Diploma candidate of BSF, Polytechnic?

Yes, you can opt for distance education and can continue with your studies if you wish to there is no harm in it. You will have to fulfill the admission criteria in order to be eligible for admission.

You will just have to appear for the examination or you might choose to go to college once a week, the day when you get a holiday.
27th June 2016, 09:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study B.E. along with serving in BSF for Civil Diploma candidate of BSF, Polytechnic?

Yes, you can opt for distance education and can continue with your studies if you wish to there is no harm in it. You will have to fulfill the admission criteria in order to be eligible for admission.

You will just have to appear for the examination or you might choose to go to college once a week, the day when you get a holiday.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?