25th June 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma Engineering in BSF Polytechnic, CSMT for deceased soldier?

Hi,
I want to know the eligibility criteria for Diploma Engineering course in BSF Polytechnic, CSMT for deceased BSF soldier? Please tell me the eligibility criteria asap.

28th June 2016, 08:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma Engineering in BSF Polytechnic, CSMT for deceased soldier?

You just need class 10th qualification minimum for admission in diploma engineering course. Admission will be based on polytechnic entrance exam conducted by the state in which the college is situated.

Hence, apply for polytechnic entrance exam of your state and be prepared for it. Admission will be allotted based on rank through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?