5th September 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Colleges and entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Fees required for it?

Sir, I have passed 10th and now want to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course so, I need colleges and entrance exam available for it? Fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams and colleges to study Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science? Duration of this course and fees?
  2. Best colleges in UK with important details to study degree in Medical Laboratory Technician?
  3. Government colleges to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course? List of entrance exams?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course? -- [New]
  5. What can I do after completing DMLT?
  6. List of colleges in Jamshedpur and their fees to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
  7. Diploma or PG Diploma in Medical Transcript Technician is best for B.Sc Biology candidate? Colleges and fees for it?
  8. How to do MSc in Pathology or Microbiology or Biochemistry from correspondence ocurse? I am working as Laborary Technician after doing B.Sc(Non Medical) and diploma in laboratory Technician
  9. Career options after SSLC and Sanitary Inspector? Is DMLTC a good option?
  10. When can I join Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this? Fee structure for this course?
  11. List of colleges to study Diploma in ECG Technician course? Course detail and fees required for it?
  12. List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?
  13. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  14. Availability of post graduation course after BPMT?
  15. Procedure to pursue MD Pathology after B.Sc. and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician?
  16. How to register myself as a Government registered Technician and run my own Technician Laboratory?
  17. Information on B.Sc MLT course and schedule of exam in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Education career option for me after DMLT
12th September 2017, 10:00 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Colleges and entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Fees required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed 10th and now want to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course so, I need colleges and entrance exam available for it? Fees required for it?

If you want to do diploma in medical lab technology after Xth , then here below are details regarding entrance exam and colleges offers diploma in MLT technology:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in medical laboratory technology is Xth from government recognized board with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Duration of diploma in MLT after Xth is 3 years.

Reputed Institutes Offer Diploma in MLT:-

1). Midnapore Medical College

2). Government Medical College, Amritsar

3). Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Agartala

4). Kanyakumari Government Medical College, Tamil Nadu

5). Calicut Medical College, Calicut

6). Asian Institute of Health Sciences, Thane

Entrance Exam:-
For getting admission in above mentioned reputed colleges in paramedical sciences CET (Common Entrance Test) is carried out for admission of eligible candidate in medical lab technology course.

Fee Structure:- Fee structure in colleges varies from Rs:- 30,000 to Rs:- 50,000/- for whole course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?